Call for Application for the Bilateral Student Exchange Program in
Istanbul Aydin University for the Academic Year 2022-23
We are pleased to announce the Call for Application for the Bilateral Student Exchange Program in the Academic Year 2022-23 at Istanbul Aydin University (IAU), Turkey.
Students (First 3 years of classes) from software engineering and Business Administration are eligible to submit their nomination to their respective HODs. Under the call only two students will be selected from each discipline.
The nomination will be forwarded to the IAU International Office upon acceptance, this student will be notified accordingly and shall be able to progress for the subject exchange as exchange student.
Application process according to the program details and documents listed below:
Nomination Deadline: 12 May 2022
(The nominations shall include the name, department, level and year of study and the contact
information of the nominated student)
Application Deadline for nominated students: 01 June 2022
1. Minimum 2.50/4.00 CGPA for the students in the Associate and Bachelor`s programmes
2. Minimum 3.00/4.00 GPA for master's and doctorate students
3. English Language proficiency test results or certificates
Documents Required for Application:
1. Application Form ( Click Here )
2. Learning Agreement ( Click Here )
4. Letter of Recommendation
5. Passport Picture
6. Proficiency Certificate
7. The vaccination card of the nominated exchange student is approved by the International Office of the home university.
Contact Person for inquiries:
Email: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org