Faculty Exchange Opportunity (Teaching) 2022
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Kosovo International Summer Academy 2022
“Peace building in post-conflict areas – Diplomacy, Leadership and Negotiations”
Open to (Eligibility): Undergraduate, graduate and post graduate students (who are enrolled or have already completed aforementioned levels of university studies) and young professionals.
KSA Part I: 12-22 July 2022, Prishtina, Kosovo
KSA Part II: 10-20 August 2022, Prishtina, Kosovo
*Applicants can apply and attend only one of the sessions (either Part I or PART II)
Scholarships: A number of scholarships are available for most qualified applicants.
This July (12 – 22) and August (10 – 20), Kosovo International Summer Academy (KSA) will organize Part I and Part II of its 9th edition in Prishtina, Kosovo, with a special focus on “Peace building in post-conflict areas – Diplomacy, Leadership and Negotiations”.
The Kosovo International Summer Academy will be welcoming distinguished professors from the world’s most prestigious universities, diplomats, high-ranking officials, and representatives of civic society, to teach courses and deliver speeches on:
· Professional Etiquette and Protocol
· Peaceful Conflict Resolution
· EU Integration Process
· International Law
· Transitional Justice
· Human Rights
· Women’s Rights in the Western Balkans
· International Justice
· International Security and
· The Role of Civic Society in Peacebuilding
Excursions and Cultural Activities
Throughout your study-abroad experience in Kosovo you will have the opportunity to participate in a variety of excursions and cultural activities.
- · Tour of the Institutions of Kosovo
- · Field trip to Prizren
- · Field trip to Mitrovica
- · Field trip to Gadime Cave
- · Tour of museums and statues
- · Meetings with high-ranking officials and ambassadors
- · Citizens of all countries in the world are eligible to apply
- · Undergraduate, graduate and post graduate students(who are enrolled or have already completed aforementioned levels of university studies) and young professionals.
- · Applicants born in 1987 and after
- · You must be in good academic standing
The tuition fee for the Kosovo International Summer Academy is EUR.
1. Tuition – Tuition fee for the courses.
3. Transportation between Prishtina International Airport and the hotel.
4. Meals – All scheduled meals are included in the program fee.
5. Coffee break – All scheduled coffee between courses are included in the program fee.
6. Vocational trips – All scheduled vocational trips(entrance fees of visits to museums, galleries, etc.) are included in the program fee
Scholarships awarding criteria
The following criteria are considered in the admissions process:
1. Submitting your application early
2. Financial need
3. Merit and existing leadership experience
4. Intercultural experience
PART I –12 – 22 July 2022
· Priority deadline: 22 April 2022
· Visa deadline: 10 May 2022 (This Deadline applies if you need a visa to enter Kosovo).
· Final deadline: 3 June 2022 (Applicants who hold citizenship of a country that does not need a visa to enter Kosovo).
PART I –10 – 20 August 2022
· Priority deadline: 22 May 2022
· Visa deadline: 20 May 2022 (This Deadline applies if you need a visa to enter Kosovo)
Final deadline: 20 June 2022 (Applicants who hold citizenship of a country that does not need a visa to enter Kosovo).
Please find the link for application here: Click Here
For further information please visit official website http://academy-ks.org/ or the official Facebook page of Kosovo International Summer Academy:https://www.facebook.com/KosovoInternationalSummerAcademy/
Dr. Judita Krasniqi
Kosovo International Summer Academy
Phone: +383 44 551 594
...find your knowledge beyond borders!