Deputy Registrar II
Muhammad Waqas Chughtai
Deputy Registrar II,
111 - 384 - 111 Ext: 116
- NDU Islamabad (2012)
M.Phill – (Government & Public Policy)
- A.I.O.U Islamabad (2009)
M.B.A (Marketing Management)
- Foundation Univeristy Islamabad (FUI), Rawalpindi, Pakistan
Working as “Deputy Registrar II”, 2019 – Present
- The University of Lahore, Islamabad Campus
Worked as “Assistant Professor/Head of Lahore Business School”, Feb 2016 – Dec 2018
- Institute of Cost & Management Accountants of Pakistan (ICMAP), Islamabad Campus
Worked as “Lecturer”, October 2012
- National University of Modern Languages (NUML), Islamabad Campus
Worked as “Lecturer”, Jun 2009 to Dec 2011
- Scholars Cantt Groups of Colleges, Rawalpindi
Worked as “Lecturer & Program Coordinator”, Sept 2009 to June 2012
Faculty Related Responsibilities:-
The Deputy Registrar Faculty DR – II will work under the Registrar. He shall:-
- Undertake staff work related to selection boards of all Directors/ faculty members of the campuses including initiating cases for their confirmation after the completion of the probationary period and the renewal of service contracts.
- Process all cases of Selection of HODs and Deans of respective department and faculties.
- Process the induction of all regular, permanent and contract-based faculty members, their contracts, probation reports and release/retirement matters.
- Process cases pertaining to visiting faculty for the Campuses.
- Maintain/ update service and leave records of all faculty members of the Campuses and process all AERs.
- Maintain a list of experts for Selection Boards.
- Process the approval and induction of PGTs, their contracts and release matters.
- Process all matters pertaining to the implementation of organograms concerning the faculty.
- Ensure the maintenance / update of the FUI website and relevant portion of Registrar Branch.
- Perform the duties of the Acting Registrar in his/her absence in addition to his own duties.
- Perform any other task assigned by the Registrar and duties of DR- I and / or DR-III in their absence in addition to his/her own duties.