Delightful Istanbul 2022 Summer School
Short term Study Program for International Students
Istanbul Aydin University
1. Duration: July 24 – August 06, 2022, Registration Deadline: July 01, 20222.
2. Courses offered: 3-4 ECTS – European Credit Transfer System
|Digital Marketing||3 ECTS|
|Brand Management||3 ECTS|
|Exploration of Turkish Art via Museums||3 ECTS|
|Current Issues in International Politics||3 ECTS|
|Genetics and Medical Biotechnology||4 ECTS|
|Multi-Criteria Decision Making||3 ECTS|
3. Fee per course: $750
Early Bird Registration: $650 (Until May 15)
What is included
What is not included:
·50 course hours and relevant ECTS credits.
Each applicant can only choose 1 course subject.
·14 Nights Superior Hostel Accommodation in shared rooms
·Free airport transfer (for groups 10+ students)
·Two weekend sightseeing tours
(Bosphorus Boat Tour & Historical Peninsula)
·Gastronomy workshop followed by cocktail party
·Free Museum entrances
·Graduation Ceremony and Party
·Delightful Istanbul Program Amenities (Bag, T-shirt, Notebook and Pens)
· Optional sightseeing tours, please check ‘To Do List’
· Airport transfer
· Lunches and dinners
4. Scholarship scheme for EURAS Members:
· One (1) full scholarship on the program fee to our partner institute (can be granted to a student or to a faculty member) for every 10 paid bookings we receive from your institution.
· Grant of 50% scholarship on the program fee for every 5 paid bookings we receive from your institution. (FUI may nominate the 6th student to get this grant).
Swift Code: DENITRISXXX
Bank Name: Denizbank
Branch: KARAKOY TICARI MERKEZ
Account Number: 4060-1771107-388
IBAN: TR47 0013 4000 0017 7110 7001 31
6. Participation Limit per Course: 20
7. Assessment and Evaluation
Mid-term exam: Take-home exam, assignment, or presentation 40% (at the end of the 1st week) Readings, practice exercises
Final exam: Take-home exam or assignment 60 % (at the end of the 2nd week)
8. Refund Policy
· Cancellation period 4 to 8 weeks before the program begins 80% of total fees are refundable.
· Cancellation period 2 to 4 weeks before the program begins 60% of total fees are refundable.
· Cancellation period 2 weeks before the program begins fees are not refundable.
9. Official Website: https://delightful.istanbul/
(Detailed course proposals, Prerequisites, timelines, and instructor information is available)
10. Online Application link: https://delightfulapp.aydin.edu.tr/?AppType=Summer
Delightful Antalya and Istanbul Winter School 2023
Istanbul Aydin University
The Delightful Antalya & Istanbul Winter School 2023 (IAU) is now open, both undergraduate and post graduate students are encouraged to this program.
January 21 (Arrival in Antalya) - February 04 (Departure from Istanbul).
Social Activity Program:
Delightful Antalya & Istanbul 2023 Winter School comes with a rich social activities program that enables students to discover nearly all attractions in both cities while they continue their studies.
Click here for full details: https://delightful.istanbul/social-activity-program-winter/
Program fee is 860 USD (Dec 30, 2022)
Early bird registration fee is 760 USD (Nov 01, 2022)
50 hours of class tuition, course materials,6 nights all-inclusive accommodation in 5-star hotel in Antalya & bed and breakfast accommodation in a superior hostel for 8 nights in Istanbul, two weekend tours, program amenities and other surprises.
For more information click here: https://delightful.istanbul/fees-winter/
Following courses are offered; for course descriptions and contents please click here https://delightful.istanbul/courses-winter/
1. Digital Marketing 3 ECTS
2. Brand Management 3 ECTS
3. Exploration of Turkish Art via Museums 3 ECTS
4. Current Issues in International Politics 3 ECTS
5. Fundamentals of Aviation 3 ECTS
1 full scholarship on the program fee to FUI (can be granted to a student or to a faculty member) for every 10 paid bookings we receive from your institution. 50% scholarship on the program fee for every 5 paid bookings we receive from your institution. (This grant will be extended to the 6th student nominated by FUI).