office of registrar
Dr. Amir Gulzar
Acting Registrar, FUI
051- 5788378 Ext 103
The Registrar, FUI shall function under the Rector of the University and will be responsible for:
- Safe custody of University Ordinance, Statutes and other regulations/rules and ensuring their strict implementation.
- Act as Secretary Board of Governors, Executive Committee, Deans Committee, Academic Council, Board of Advanced Studies and Research, Selection Board Committee of the University.
- Ensure that all constituent institutions of FUI adhere to the approved SOPs with regard to admissions, tuitions, vacations and other extra-curricular activities.
- Ensure that faculty deficiencies are made up expeditiously.
- Ensure smooth conduct and organization of University convocation as and when planned
- Carrying out liaison and coordination with MOEDU, MOST, HEC, PEC and PM&DC on requirement basis.
- Maintain a list of subject experts for the purpose of selection / promotion of faculty members to be provided by Campus Directors.
- Ensuring timely publication of University Magazine and Newsletters.
- Maintaining and up-keeping service records and leave records respecting faculty (Professors and Associate Progress only).
- Maintaining close liaison with Principals, Director and Deans of all faculties pertaining to academic/administrative matters.
- Processing all faculty related matters with the office of the Rector / President.
- Undertaking the requisite staff work regarding selection of members to the various statutory bodies in the prescribed manner.
- Performing such other duties as prescribed from time to time.