Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is being considered for publication in another journal (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The manuscript submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- A duly filled-in and hand signed author's declaration form (available at the website) has been prepared and is being submitted.
- Ethical Approval letter (if Applicable) is being submitted
- Any disclaimer, conflict of interest and funding source with regard to the research has clearly been stated at end of manuscript and in authors declaration form.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Authors agree to all copyrights and licensing policies and further agree to provide any other necessary material required to journal upon acceptance of the manuscript.
All Articles are made available under a Creative Commons "Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International" license. Copyrights on any open-access article published by the Foundation University Journal of Rehabilitation Sciences (FUJRS) are retained by the author(s). FUJRS is an open-access journal that allows free access to its published articles, in addition, to copy and use for research and academic purposes; provided the article is correctly cited. FUJRS does not allow commercial use of the articles published in FUJRS. All articles published represent the view of the author(s) and do not reflect the official policy of FUJRS.
The names and email addresses entered in the journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of the journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.