deputy Registrar 1
Maj Syed Mohsin Shaheen
Deputy Registrar I,
111 - 384 - 111 Ext: 113
Faculty Related Responsibilities:-
The Deputy Registrar General – DR – I will work under the Registrar and shall:-
- Confirm the registration process of newly enrolled students of the campuses and process the registration, i.e. MBBS and BDS students with PMC and other regulatory bodies.
- Process the migration requests of the students
- Consolidate and issue the Academic Calendar of the University. Process the compliance also.
- Process the recommendations of the University’s Discipline Committee for ratification by the Rector.
- Be responsible for correspondence on student matters with all regulatory and accreditation bodies.
- Process and issue appointment letters to the students of FUMC, FUCD, FUCN and FUIRS selected for the House Job Training in FFH and other organizations.
- Process all types of minutes, i.e. BOS, BOF, ACM, BASAR and GSC etc. and handle staff work related to these.
- Process regular revision of the university rules, regulations and SOPs relating to Annual and Semester System examination matters, as per the instructions of the regulatory bodies like the HEC, PMC etc.
- Respond to all inquiries on the official email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure the maintenance/update of the FUI website and relevant portion of Registrar Branch.
- Perform any other task assigned by the Registrar and duties of DR- II and/or DR-III in their absence in addition to his own duties.