- To provide an opportunity to prospective students to understand and comprehend matters related to Accounting, Finance, Audit, Taxation and Banking.
- To ensure that students can apply the acquired knowledge to real world situations through better skills building.
- To ensure that students develop analytical, synthesis and evaluation skills; generally required by organizations for starting career positions in accounting, finance, audit, taxation and banking.
- Duration: 4 Semester (2 Years)
- Eligibility: 16-year equivalent degree duly recognized by HEC. A minimum CGPA 2.0 out of 4.0 or 60% marks in case of annual system is required.
Clearance of admission test conducted by FUI.
- Type: Evening & Saturday