Counseling services are also provided to the students of Foundation University. Their academic emotional and social problems are resolved by experts in the field. They are provided with interventions to resolve their issues in a befitting manner.
The objectives of Counseling Cell are:-
- To provide counseling services to the students and clients of various mild issues.
- Enable clients to live more productive and satisfying life
- Enhancing coping skills.
- To help individuals to cope with new situations and challenges.
- Promote decision making.
- To assist the individual to make good decisions
- Improve relationships
- To facilitate client's potential