Director (In-Charge) QEC, FUI
5789511 Ext 135
Ensuring the accreditation of all academic programs by respective accreditation councils
- Implementing quality assessment mechanism of academic programs i.e. Self-Assessment Process to identify the weaknesses and loopholes of academic programs and to initiate action plan for improvement.
- Providing annual data to HEC regarding Higher Education Statistics, HEC University Ranking and QEC ranking itself
- To update and maintain.
- Ensuring the external audit of the university by HEC through conducting visit Institutional Performance Evaluation team of HEC.
- Ensuring the implementation of decisions of National QA Committee relating to all academic Programs particularly MS and PhD programs.
- Ensuring the internal audit of MS and PhD Programs.
- Acquiring Membership of National/International QA bodies
- Conducting training workshops for QEC staff and programs teams
- Institutional Performance Evaluation (IPE)
- Pakistan Qualification Register (PQR)
- Facilitating the departments of FUI to launch New Academic Programs especially MS and PhD Programs.
- Ensuring that activities are carried-out with respect to Corporate Social Responsibilities (CSR) and community services.
- MoUs & Collaborations.
- Ensuring that Plagiarism Policy exists in University and being followed in letter and spirit.
- Ensuring that the meetings of Statutory Bodies are being conducted as per Ordinance.
- Any other duty / job assigned by the Rector FUI.