Major Jaffar Matloob (Retd)
Manager Admin, FUI
5788447 Ext 123
The Administrator will be responsible for:-
- Induction release/retirement and contracts of FUI and constituent Colleges Management/Administrative Staff (Grade 1-7).
- Maintenance and record keeping of service matters administrative staff (Grade 1-7)
- All matters pertaining to advertisements (FUI & Constituent Campuses) in conjunction with the Manager Public Relations.
- Maintenance of postage, Courier Service record.
- Miscellaneous matters like holidays, office timings, serviceability of computer hardware/software, Telephone Exchange, Fax, Photocopier and vehicles, etc.
- All matters relating to procurement and maintenance of office equipment/ appliances.
- Payment of building Rent and Utility bills of FUI.
- Administrative arrangements for meetings including transportation, lodging and boarding.
- Printing, stationery, office equipment and matters relating to Purchase Committees.
- Supervision of the overall functioning of accounts department in conjunction with General Manager Finance.
- All matters pertaining to service rules and leave of the Administrative / Management Staff.
- Act as Secretary of University Discipline Committee.
- To assist the Rector in overseeing all the administrative, security and discipline maters.
- Act as Chief Coordinator of all the administrative activities in the FUI Secretariat and the two campuses.
- Issue all administrative instructions and programs of work for all visiting dignitaries to the University.
- All administrative arrangements (refreshments etc) for all meetings including Convocations.
- Perform any other task assigned by the Rector.