Admission in Foundation University College of Rehabilitation Sciences is open to all students irrespective of sex, religion, color, creed, class and domicile who are academically qualified for admission to the courses of study offered by the college.
The admission is offered strictly on the basis of merit determined by the university as per the admission criteria.
Prescribed admission forms are available from the office of the Manager Students Affairs and various locations notified in the advertisement. Online application form may also be downloaded from the university website www.fui.edu.pk. Applications are received after the appearance of advertisement in the national press.
- FSC (Pre-Medical, 55% minimum marks)
- IBCC equivalent in FSc with minimum 55% marks for foreign qualification
- Entry test is mandatory
- Incomplete/late applications will not be considered
Selection of Students
The students will be selected on merit basis in the following categories:-
|3||Retired Armed Forces||09|
|4||Serving Armed Forces||05|
Note: Vacant seats of any category will be filled on open merit basis
Entry Test Details:
Entry Test will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) based containing 50 MCQs of Total 50 Marks. There will be no Negative Marking and applicants will be given a time period of 1 hour to answer 50 MCQs. Following are the Detailed Division of Total MCQs
General Knowledge/English: 05
The final Selection is strictly based on Merit as per of following selection Criteria:
F. Sc Marks 40%
Entry Test 50%
Applicants are advised to use Text Books of F.Sc for the Purpose of preparation for entry test.
Following are some Sample MCQs for Entry Test Exam.
1. Which bacteria can rarely have flagella
2. Which of the following is not endotherm
B. Flying insect
1. A stone thrown from the top of a tall building follows a path that is:
C. Straight line
2. Strain can be measured in:
D. None of theses its unit less
1. Units of gas constant R in SI system is:
A. 0.0821 dm3 atm k–1 mol–1
B. 82.1 cm3 atm k–1
C. 8.31 Nm k–1 mol–1
D. 1.987 cal k–1 mol–1
2. Boiling point is low for liquid with
A. High vapour pressure at given temperature
B. Low vapour pressure at a given temperature
C. Very high vapour pressure
D. Very low vapour pressure
1. Choose the correct synonym of Acquiesce
1. Pakistan’s national animal is
D. None of these